HotelGoGo Inc is a New York based Tech Company and strategic services supplier operating in the Hotel Industry with powerful online sales and marketing solutions serving small and medium sized businesses trough its worldwide operations.
The travel industry is one of the fastest growing technology environments and it requires continuous updates and new developments to seize new opportunities and acquire competitive advantage.
HotelGoGo developed the following assets:
- Internet-based CRS (Central Reservation System) interfaced with the GDS (Sabre, Galielo, Worldspan, Amadeus) and Pegasus ODD connectivity, OTA channel manager (i.e.: Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking…), website booking engines, property management systems and online banking and payments.
- A new family systems with glamorous front ends and a powerful back office to manage content, room types, rate levels, packages, events, channel manager connections, online payments, online advertising and social media.
HotelGoGo operates also as a consultant in the following fields:
- Data mining
- Online marketing, advertising and sales
- Yield and Revenue Management
- Uniform System of Accounts for Hotels and Balanced Scorecard
HotelGoGo provides training and know how transfer on:
Hotel Management and Hotel Operations related topics at university and masters level
- Coaching and training “On the job”
- Systems training (online, on site, webinars)
HotelGoGo’ specific areas of expertise are:
- SPA and Thermal Hotels
HotelGoGo’s areas of interest and operations:
- Consultative: proposing the most efficient mix of strategies, solutions and suppliers and transferring the related know how;
- Creative: proposing websites that provide the best possible interpretation of the hotel’s concept and brand;
- Technical: offering proper web development and integration in distribution channels (booking engine, GDS, IDS…) and other content management systems (news, events, video, articles);
- Operational: providing the set up for the ongoing management of the hotel’s website, its indexing on Search Engines, Search Engine campaigns, staff and management training;
- Strategical: helping the hotel prepare the planning, policies, rates and products for savvy and productive online distribution.